Category: Community

City of Guelph Wellbeing Grant Program – Open for Applications

Staff memo. The 2015 Wellbeing Grant Program opened applications on Monday, Aug 25th . Incorporated, not-for-profit community organizations are invited to apply to the City of Guelph for 2015 funding. Completed applications must be submitted by 4pm on Thursday, Oct 9th electronically to [email protected] . Late applications will not be accepted Eligible organizations can apply […]

Save The Deuce

Resident feedback are you keeping the Deuce going? What do you think about giving or selling it Maybe a re-direct? I always hate to see good infrastructure wasted… 🙂 There must surely be many followers who would appreciate a re-direct option.BB ~~~~~~~~~ Hello Ian. I am sorry you have decided not to run in the […]

#HappyMaking Pianos coming September 4

DGBA press release. LOCAL STREETS BECOME PERFORMANCE SPACES AS #HAPPYMAKING PIANOS ARE INSTALLED AROUND DOWNTOWN FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER Once again, downtown streets will come alive with the sound of music when the #HappyMaking pianos are rolled out on September 4th. Until the end of September, twelve pianos will be scattered throughout the downtown […]

With thanks….

More from amazing Guelphites. Thank you for your service over your eight years in that capacity. Having become a little bit acquainted with you through eMerge Guelph activities, I have some sense of the significant value of the contributions you make. Thanks also for the personal sacrifices that your service must have demanded, from you […]

Comments received.

Thank you Ian for you dedication and hard work. You have been a pleasure to watch and admire. DG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you Ian, for your years of hard work and dedication to Council and the Guelph community. It’s our loss that your not running again, but we wish all the best in your future endeavours. […]