Earlier this year we heard your thoughts about where and how to add new housing throughout our city. Now it’s time to start a conversation about how we grow. Virtual town hall November 26 There are different ways Guelph can adapt to reach the 2051 population and employment growth forecasts and targets that the Province
Guelph's COVID-19 Level
All City of Guelph indoor rinks, sports and recreation facilities to close during shutdown
Parks, playgrounds and trails remain open during shutdown
Guelph Public Library to offer curbside pickup during shutdown
Guelph Museums, River Run Centre and Sleeman Centre closed during shutdown
Latest Ward 2 Updates
- City launches ward boundary review engagement January 4, 2021
- Council approves City’s 2021 budget December 3, 2020
- Guelph Growth Strategy Town Hall November 26 November 20, 2020
- Help us shape how we travel around Guelph November 16, 2020
- Should Guelph lower speed limits? November 9, 2020
- 2021 City Budget Virtual Ward 2 Town Hall November 9, 2020
- Information Session about the Drop In Centre’s Proposal to create Supportive Housing at The Parkview Motel September 22, 2020
- Ward 2 Virtual Town Hall about the Drop-In Centre’s proposal for Supportive Housing at the Parkview Motel September 3, 2020
- City launches Council composition and ward boundary review August 17, 2020
- Construction notice: Portion of Speedvale Avenue and Woolwich Street intersection closed for repairs August 7 to 8 August 4, 2020
Masks are required, essential trips only.
Guelph Waste Resource Innovation Centre
Support local. Shop safe. #guelphshops
During shutdown, in-person shopping is permitted at:
Restaurants and bars
Stay home with the people you live with
No indoor gatherings at home during shutdown
Report a COVID-19 concern
To report a concern about gatherings or business not following COVID-19 guidelines
Did you know the City of Guelph has a page dedicated to collecting your feedback? Check out Have Your Say to see opportunities to influence City projects, including new parks, master plans, bylaw reviews and City programs!
- Water main break on Silvercreek Parkway North between Paisley and Westwood being repaired today January 23, 2021… Continue reading Water main break on Silvercreek Parkway North between Paisley and Westwood being repaired today The post Water main break on Silvercreek Parkway North between Paisley and Westwood being repaired today appeared first on City of Guelph.Brenna Birkin
- City of Guelph begins service rationalization review January 22, 2021City of Guelph begins service rationalization review Continue reading City of Guelph begins service rationalization review The post City of Guelph begins service rationalization review appeared first on City of Guelph.Brenna Birkin
- Ontario Public Works Association recognizes City of Guelph with three awards January 21, 2021The City of Guelph was recognized with three Ontario Public Works Association (OPWA) Project of the Year awards at a virtual awards ceremony on January 21, 2021. Continue reading Ontario Public Works Association recognizes City of Guelph with three awards The post Ontario Public Works Association recognizes City of Guelph with three awards appeared first […]Patricia Halajski
- Margaret Greene Park ruled out as power substation site January 21, 2021… Continue reading Margaret Greene Park ruled out as power substation site The post Margaret Greene Park ruled out as power substation site appeared first on City of Guelph.Kate Sullivan
- Guelph-Wellington paramedics helping public health with COVID-19 vaccinations January 20, 2021Paramedics with Guelph-Wellington Paramedic Service were busy last Friday through Sunday helping Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health to administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to residents at long-term care homes in Guelph, Fergus, Harriston, Mount Forest and Puslinch. Continue reading Guelph-Wellington paramedics helping public health with COVID-19 vaccinations The post Guelph-Wellington paramedics helping public health with COVID-19 vaccinations […]Michelle Rickard
- Guelph Fire crews respond to apartment building fire January 18, 2021On Saturday, January 16, Guelph firefighters responded to a reported structure fire in the city’s downtown core. Continue reading Guelph Fire crews respond to apartment building fire The post Guelph Fire crews respond to apartment building fire appeared first on City of Guelph.Michelle Rickard
- City providing additional information to complete Emma Street to Earl Street pedestrian bridge environmental assessment January 14, 2021The City is working to provide more information to meet the requirements of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA) process for the Emma Street to Earl Street pedestrian bridge project as requested by the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks following their review of the EA. Continue reading City providing additional information to […]Patricia Halajski
- Guelph updates enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines January 12, 2021Enhanced public health and safety measures in effect for all of Ontario and are anticipated to be in place until at least Thursday, February 11, 2021. Continue reading Guelph updates enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines The post Guelph updates enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines appeared first on City of Guelph.Stacey Hare
- Sleeman Breweries renews the naming rights to the City’s Sleeman Centre for another decade January 11, 2021The City of Guelph and Sleeman Breweries are renewing a 10-year contract for the naming rights to the Sleeman Centre. Continue reading Sleeman Breweries renews the naming rights to the City’s Sleeman Centre for another decade The post Sleeman Breweries renews the naming rights to the City’s Sleeman Centre for another decade appeared first on […]Katie Burt
- Guelph-Wellington paramedic tests positive for COVID-19 January 8, 2021A member of the Guelph-Wellington Paramedic Service has been infected with COVID-19 while caring for a patient. Two other paramedics who were in close contact are self-isolating and waiting for test results. Continue reading Guelph-Wellington paramedic tests positive for COVID-19 The post Guelph-Wellington paramedic tests positive for COVID-19 appeared first on City of Guelph.Stacey Hare
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.