Category: Community

Highway of heroes ride

A resident’s comments. Today I had the opportunity to take part in the highway of heros ride. I started of my day at the legion here in Guelph. I was amazed and still am, in the support that the city showed for the ride. From the council showing up, the support of the firefighters to […]

City staff recommends community centre for Guelph’s south end

Press release. On June 11, Guelph’s Community and Social Services Committee will receive a staff report recommending a new community centre in the city’s south end—an area that has seen significant population growth. Staff will ask City Council to endorse the proposed location, refer the proposed costs—an estimated $59 million—to the 2015 capital budget process, […]

Wolfond Tree Planting Sunday June 1st 10am to noon

wolfond park planting flyer Neighbourhood news. Tree planting in your community! Wolfond park tree planting Sunday June 1 (10 am to noon) At Wolfond Park (Arthur Street North) Please join us, and be a part of the Speed River Project to plant native trees and shrubs along the bank of the river. There are various reasons we need to plant tree along the river. Some of […]