Hello Ward 2! Mark your calendars so you don’t forget to join your Ward 2 City councillors on Wednesday July 10 from 5-7pm, for our first Annual Ward 2 Picnic! This year we are celebrating the 5th anniversary of the North End Harvest Market! James is organizing local talent to provide live entertainment and Rodrigo
Did you know the City of Guelph has a page dedicated to collecting your feedback? Check out Have Your Say to see opportunities to influence City projects, including new parks, master plans, bylaw reviews and City programs!
Latest News & Events
- 1st Annual Ward 2 Picnic June 15, 2019
- May 25th Ward 2 Town Hall Minutes June 5, 2019
- Ward 2 Town Hall – May 25, 2019 May 6, 2019
- March 23rd Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting Update April 6, 2019
- Just Leave It On The Lawn April 3, 2019
- Ward 2 Town Hall – March 23, 2019 March 17, 2019
- Take a moment to have your say and shape Guelph March 7, 2019
- Water events for all ages in March 2019 March 5, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.