Hello Ward 2!
Everyone is invited to join Ward 2 Councillors Rodrigo Goller & James Gordon this Saturday, March 23rd, to talk about getting around Guelph. We want to hear what you have to say about our public transit system, active transportation and traffic calming measures. Your City Councillors will also give you updates on the 2019 Budget and the Zoning Bylaw Review.
Date/Time: Saturday March 23rd, 1pm to 4pm
Location: Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street, Guelph
- Updates: 2019 Budget & Zoning Bylaw Review
- Discussion Topics:
- Public Transit,
- Active Transportation,
- Traffic Calming & Road Safety
- Q & A
Can’t make it on the 23rd? We will be posting an update after the meeting and you can always reach out to James or Rodrigo directly.
Latest News & Events
- Ward 2 Town Hall – March 23, 2019 March 17, 2019
- Take a moment to have your say and shape Guelph March 7, 2019
- Water events for all ages in March 2019 March 5, 2019
- The City of Guelph’s 2019 budget is approved March 5, 2019
- Another Great Ward 2 Fundraiser February 1, 2019
- A good WARD TWO cause to support! January 25, 2019
- Results from Ward Town Hall Meeting January 12th January 22, 2019
- Baker Street workshop sets stage for vision, goals January 4, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.