Good morning neighbours! On Saturday March 23rd 2019, Ward 2 Councillors James Gordon and Rodrigo Goller hosted the second Ward 2 Town Hall of 2019. Thanks to all the community members who came out to speak up, listen and be part of the conversations. Below are the takeaways from that town hall. James and I
Hello Ward 2!
Your City Councillors want to hear from you to better understand your views, concerns and priorities. We are hosting Ward 2 Town Hall meetings every other month, so we can meet you face to face, give you updates and hear what you have to say.
The next Ward 2 Town Hall will be held at Waverley Drive Public School (140 Waverley Dr.) on Saturday May 25th at 1:30pm. If there are specific issues you want to make sure we cover at this or a future town hall, please reach out to James or Rodrigo directly.
Latest News & Events
- March 23rd Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting Update April 6, 2019
- Just Leave It On The Lawn April 3, 2019
- Ward 2 Town Hall – March 23, 2019 March 17, 2019
- Take a moment to have your say and shape Guelph March 7, 2019
- Water events for all ages in March 2019 March 5, 2019
- The City of Guelph’s 2019 budget is approved March 5, 2019
- Another Great Ward 2 Fundraiser February 1, 2019
- A good WARD TWO cause to support! January 25, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.