Take the survey to help shape the new sign bylaw Guelph, Ont., December 17, 2019 – The City is reviewing Guelph’s sign bylaw which sets out rules for all exterior signs in Guelph, including where signs can be placed throughout the city, what types of signs are allowed, and how big signs can be. The
Did you know the City of Guelph has a page dedicated to collecting your feedback? Check out Have Your Say to see opportunities to influence City projects, including new parks, master plans, bylaw reviews and City programs!
Latest News & Events
- Have Your Say: Guelph’s New Sign Bylaw December 17, 2019
- Ring in 2020 with a free bus ride December 16, 2019
- Guelph’s Urban Forest Management Plan December 13, 2019
- Urban Forest Management Plan December 13, 2019
- Community Cold Weather Response Plan December 13, 2019
- Worried about Frozen Pipes? December 13, 2019
- Ward 2 Budget Town Hall November 13, 2019
- City and Dolime Quarry owners reach proposal to protect Guelph’s drinking water October 4, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.