The Urban Forest Management Plan (UFMP) is a 20-year strategy with the goal to ensure the health and sustainability of Guelph’s urban forest canopy as the city continues to grow. We’re evaluating the work we’ve done since 2013 to achieve the 22 recommendations set out in the UFMP. This helps us prioritize and plan for
Did you know the City of Guelph has a page dedicated to collecting your feedback? Check out Have Your Say to see opportunities to influence City projects, including new parks, master plans, bylaw reviews and City programs!
Latest News & Events
- Urban Forest Management Plan December 13, 2019
- Community Cold Weather Response Plan December 13, 2019
- Worried about Frozen Pipes? December 13, 2019
- Ward 2 Budget Town Hall November 13, 2019
- City and Dolime Quarry owners reach proposal to protect Guelph’s drinking water October 4, 2019
- Ward 2 Town Hall September 7, 2019
- Logan’s Journey September 6, 2019
- 1st Annual Ward 2 Picnic June 15, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.