You’re invited to join us on Saturday May 25th, 1:30pm at Waverley Drive Public School to discuss the City’s actions to address climate change. We have two guests: Antti Vilkko, General Manager of Facilities Management at the City of Guelph, and Evan Ferrari, Executive Director of eMerge Guelph. We will review the municipal direction to
Latest News & Events
- Ward 2 Town Hall – May 25, 2019 May 6, 2019
- March 23rd Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting Update April 6, 2019
- Just Leave It On The Lawn April 3, 2019
- Ward 2 Town Hall – March 23, 2019 March 17, 2019
- Take a moment to have your say and shape Guelph March 7, 2019
- Water events for all ages in March 2019 March 5, 2019
- The City of Guelph’s 2019 budget is approved March 5, 2019
- Another Great Ward 2 Fundraiser February 1, 2019
Did you know that the fastest way to provide feedback, make a complaint or request a service is to contact the City department in charge of that service? Use the “How Can We Help You?” directory at guelph.ca/how-can-we-help-you/ to find the right City department to contact.
Here you will find after-hours contact information, as well as contact information for the most used City services.
See a problem? Report it with 311 GIS! It’s a new way to use your smartphone, mobile device or desktop to report concerns about road maintenance, parking, wildlife, signs, property maintenance and more.
You can report a problem on the spot, attach pictures or videos, and get updates about the City’s response. You can also see if other people are reporting similar problems in your neighbourhood, or across town.